Ipswich - one of the fastest-growing cities in Queensland - is the administrative and commercial centre of this region that takes in:
- Australia's largest master-planned city, Greater Springfield
- the rapidly growing Ripley Valley
- the expanding RAAF Base at Amberley
- the Lockyer Valley, one of the most important food bowls in Australia
- the Scenic Rim, known for tourism and agriculture
- the Bromelton State Development Area.
South East Queensland (West) regional office
Level 4, 117 Brisbane Street, Ipswich
PO Box 129, Ipswich Qld 4305
07 3432 2400
Check out our regional office map to see our regional office locations and the local governments they each service. You can find out more about your local government area in the local government directory.