Case studies and reports
- Community Hubs Ontario
- Community Hubs – Connect. Share. Learn.
- Education case studies
- Integrated Early Childhood Development
- LEaRN – Learning Environments Applied Research Network
- Planning Education Provision in a Changing Australia (eBook)
- Healthy Active By Design - case studies
Research study tours
Our research study tours are designed to:
- build knowledge of leading-practice approaches to collaborative cross-government/sector social service and infrastructure planning
- promote and embed sustainable practice and culture across Queensland.
Tours involve site visits and meetings with organisations who are leading the way in planning shared or co-located social infrastructure. Discussions are focused on success factors and other key learnings. These can include hubs with a focus on education, health employment, or other services that support social and economic growth.
Participants include a range of stakeholders from the three tiers of government, non-government community service organisations and industry who:
- have an active interest in forming partnerships to collaboratively plan and deliver social infrastructure and services e.g. schools co-located with community hubs
- are already working in partnerships supporting collaborative or integrated service delivery and seeking to learn more about other successful models
- champion collaboration and partnerships between sectors to maximise investment and improve outcomes for the community.
CHaPs is focused on building the capability of partners and stakeholders to understand and implement best practice approaches to collaborative social service and infrastructure planning.
Transforming communities through cross-sector partnerships | Breakfast forum
The Community Hubs and Partnerships breakfast forum, held in Brisbane on 13 March 2018, highlighted the value in partnering and planning the delivery of place-based models together. These models are used to support individuals and provide easy access to services. The forum also encouraged us to move out of our silos and celebrate the great work occurring across sectors and organisations.
View the highlights and key insights below.
Watch more vox pops of CHaPs stakeholders discussing cross-sector partnerships.