See what your team will see when they step out onto the field of play!
A 360˚ rendered image of the stadium is now available for the public to view.
View the image in stereo mode using VR goggles
- Move your head around to see sweeping views around the stadium
View the image in standard mode on the screen of your device
- Use your finger to rotate the image and explore the panoramic view
With technology, the stadium including its highly complex roof, has been designed in a cost-effective way. Using parametric design, the structural engineers have imported the architectural form directly into engineering design models. The scripting used is at the forefront of design technology and is achieving outcomes not possible in the past.
An important part of the design process is visualisation of the design. 3D modelling and virtual reality technology has been used to communicate the design among the project team and to key stakeholders.
If you chose to view our 360 rendered images using VR be aware VR is an immersive experience.
- Please ensure the area around you is safe before covering your eyes with VR goggles.
- The use of VR googles may cause motion sickness and have other health side effects.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Stop use immediately if you experience any discomfort.