We recognise that the the best way to achieve strong jobs growth and sustainable economic development is to support and encourage increased private investment into the economy.
Tailored support is available for major investment ideas and business propositions that demonstrate a strong potential of being delivered and that align with the Queensland Government’s priorities. For more information on what the government’s priorities are, please visit:
- Our Future State: Advancing Queensland’s Priorities
- Priority industry sectors
- State Infrastructure Plan
To further the government’s economic vision, the department is actively engaging with companies to attract and enable investment in Queensland. The type of support that may be provided could include:
- Project facilitation to assist private proponents to deliver projects that generate jobs and boost economic growth, for example:
- addressing issues and barriers that inhibit a project's establishment or expansion
- ensuring a coordinated approach across government
- providing an exclusive mandate to develop a transaction with government for government assets such as land, information or networks.
- Coordination and filtering of ideas from industry, for prompt referral to appropriate government agencies and decision-makers
- Financial support such as:
Our team will engage with you to explore your proposal and identify a tailored pathway to move it forward.
Learn more about the types of proposals that are currently receiving investment facilitation support.
Learn more about the types of projects that have successfully received investment facilitation support and are now under construction.
Our customised service is available now. Please contact us:
- Telephone: 1300 785 106