To date, Building our Regions has allocated $225 million funding across 174 projects.
$70 million is available under Round 4 of Building our Regions. Expressions of interest for eligible non-flood affected councils are now closed.
Local governments who have had Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA) activated due to the March 2018 flood events have until 5 pm, Friday 25 May 2018 to submit their expressions of interest.
The table below lists these and provides links to information about each project.
Use the interactive web map to view funded project locations across Queensland. Alternatively, refer to the maps below:
- Building our Regions: Current Fund Areas ( 2.24 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Fund Areas ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 2 Projects ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Supplementary Round Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 3 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
For more information about each of the Building our Regions funds refer to:
- Regional Capital Fund
- Royalties for Resource Producing Communities Fund
- 3. Remote and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities Fund.